Monday, September 6, 2010

Wonderful World of Blogging

Well, I am now entering my third week of college life here at Purdue.  I decided that it would be a good idea to keep track of my shenanigans while I am here, and a blog is a great way to do so.  I am enjoying my classes so far, but I can tell that accelerated Calculus 3 is soon going to become a very tedious course, despite my classmates and professor being awesome people.

I am in the Engineering Honors Learning Community here at Purdue.  Basically, all of the (male) members live on my floor (Earhart 4 East Wing).  There are some pretty cool people on this floor, and I am proud to be the floor senator here.  In short, Nitesh (the other senator) and I represent our floor in Itasca Club, which plans events for Earhart Hall.  Things are about to get rolling.

To do list:
-Write next week's newsletter article
-Write a resume
-Prepare for audition on Wednesday
-Finish Chemistry pre-lab, Engineering activities/project, Calc homework
-Finalize scholarship
-Sketch
-Read Wheel of Time (book 1)

Picture: From Collin County Auditions in November 2009.  My favorite theatre people right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment