Sunday, September 12, 2010

Organization is awesome

Finally got organized and made Google Calendar my go-to program.  Supposedly it will email me my daily schedule at 5:00 am and I will receive text alerts.  Awesome.  Also, I made my resume for Industrial Roundtable and I think it looks pretty nice (considering I have done barely anything).  Watched 'Real Genius' with the rest of the guys yesterday...hilarious 80s movie.  Cowboys lost today...not going to get into it (FUMBLE WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT!) Rage.

Also, my awesome team #42 finished our engineering project - our straw tower is approx. 28 inches tall, made up of 48 straws and scotch tape, and can probably hold 4-5 pounds before collapsing.  We test it out on Wednesday.  The design is basically 5 octahedrals stacked, it is incredibly sturdy but we'll see.

Time for bed.  Can't wait to get mindblown in calc 3 again...oh prof. Akil.....

I'll post pics of our tower later
edit: here

No comments:

Post a Comment