Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The week gets busier...

On Tuesday, September 7th, I went with a few other guys from 4E to see NASA Administrator Charles M. Bolden speak in the Loeb Playhouse.  The joint was absolutely packed and we "unfortunately" had to stand...in the very front row!  He spoke for around an hour, answering questions and enlightening us about NASA's future endeavors.  He skated around talking about the cancellation of the Constellation project (the whole Ares 1 and whatnot to Mars).  Makes me excited to be in the field.  I'd be happy working at NASA or any other aero firm.   He definitely made it clear that NASA will be relying on other firms to pay for space access b/c he wants to help out with the economy.

Today (wednesday) I auditioned in front of the 440 directing class.  I performed the Goodbye People NYT rant monologue, got a decent amount of laughs.  They were impressed that I had a resume, lol.  Hopefully I'll get a role!

Engineering class is piling on the work, but at least my group is pretty cool.  I am currently procrastinating on my calc hw...I'll have to get that done tomorrow.  Today I finished chem and wrote my piece for the next newsletter.  Also made my picks in the fantasy league (which is actually just a pick-'em league but whatev).

Also, apparently there was a tornado in Dallas...hopefully everything is okay though.

Final note - why does every girl already have a boyfriend -__-

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment