Monday, October 11, 2010

Holiday Weekend

Well, it's been awhile since I last updated.  There has been a lot going on, including exams, holidays, decorating, etc.  I had my first ENGR195H exam last Wednesday.  I drew a blank during one portion of the exam but other than that I think I did okay.  We have started doing engineering method problem solving on the CHIPS website.  I had a pretty chill weekend- campus was empty for the 4 day weekend so it was a little boring.  13 guys from my floor were here.  We made a few more decorations (including gyarados) and hung out, watched movies, went bowling, etc.  Today I did some laundry and started my engineering homework.

Also, Team 42 has begun our robot building project.  I've been keeping a separate log for that so I won't get into huge detail here.  Our robot needs a ton of work but it is a fairly solid design for now.  Lots of stuff coming up, including COM114 test out and camping out to get basketball tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment